I got problem in searching the bibliographica record. I am working with 3.1 version. The problem seen when I restore the backup file in a new configuration. I can Issue, I can generate the Acc. records, I can search patron ID's but I can't search any acc. No. and title also through search catalogue. Through opac also the search option is not working. Please guide me.
Re: Problem in searching the Bibliographical Records
Thanks for your reply,
The version is 3.1.1. the backup file belongs to 3.1.1 and the restore version is 3.1.1. There is no difference between the version. I just delete the tables from Schema>Table and restore it. Number of table is same as earlier. Please guide me